We are proud to announce the arrival of the one of a kind neutral atom density measuring device, Laser Optic Catalytic Sensor for weakly ionized plasma reactors.
The LOCS device offers fast, reliable and effective control of the key plasma parameter (neutral atom density) that is crucial in plasma material processing. It can be used to optimize plasma process (even in a production line) resulting in better end-product quality and lower factory reject. The device is easy-to-use (plug-and-play). We also offer a high degree of flexibility regarding the device customization and are open to new suggestions of potential users.
MEASURE ATOM DENSITY
- measuring range from 1020-1022 m−3
- hydrogen, oxygen or nitrogen gas
- time resolution of less than 1 s (small density changes)
- immune to RF interference
- custom plasma probe and optical fiber length
- various vacuum connection options, different sizes of KF, CF and ISO flanges
- IC and CC RF plasmas
- microwave generated plasmas (surfatron, waveguide)
- DC plasmas (afterglow)
- reactive ion etching plasmas