By clicking button “SEND” you consent that company Plasmadis Ltd., Ljubljana, Slovenia, can use the above-entered personal data with the intention of sending occasional news on the conference event and partners involved in the conference. You can opt-out of receiving news at any time by sending a message to the e-mail address: email@example.com with the “Sign Out” topic. After processing the request to unsubscribe, we will stop sending you news. For details on the retention and processing of personal data and rights in connection with personal data transmitted, please refer to Legal Notices.
All participants are required to pay the registration fee preferably by bank transfer before 25th February 2019 (early bird).
Bank transfer information:
- Banka Intesa Sanpaolo d. d.
- Pristaniška ulica 14, 6502 Koper, Slovenia
- IBAN (account number): SI56 1010 0005 3800 754
- SWIFT/BIC: BAKOSI2X
- Beneficiary (payment receiver)
- Plasmadis Ltd.
- Teslova ulica 30, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
- VAT: SI39393305
When transferring the registration fee, please include the transaction fees of the bank and make sure that the full registration fee is received to the account.
Please do not forget to write transfer purpose: FAMILY NAME—CESPC-8
When the fee has been transferred, please send an e-mail message with the name of the participant(s), date of the transfer, and the transferred sum to email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not forget to take a copy of your bank transfer receipt with you to the conference.
If a registrant is unable to attend the conference/workshop someone else from the same organization could attend at no costs. Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled more than 90 days before the conference/workshop will be refunded 80 % of the registration fees;
- Registrations cancelled less than 90 but more than 50 days before the conference/workshop will be refunded 60 % of the registration fees;
- Registrations cancelled less than 50 but more than 30 days before the conference/workshop will be refunded 40 % of the registration fees;
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
All changes and/or cancellations must be sent to the main organizer’s e-mail address. Refund will be made after the event. Any bank charge or commission must be covered by the participant.
Organizers cannot accept liability for personal accidents, nor loss of or damage to private property of participants, either during or directly arising from the 8th Central European Symposium on Plasma Chemistry. Participants should make their own arrangements with respect to health and travel insurance.